Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Adventures in Budgeting

Uh-oh. Jon's taking over the Quasar. Well not really, but I thought it would be good for me to post at least once before giving up my position as treasurer.

Continuing from yesterday's meeting, the budget discussion continues. Erin and I attended the budget hearing in the bowels of Shouvlin before a panel of what appeared to be very hungry Student Senate members (they have to sit through a lot of hearings and as such keep snacks in front of them.) The hearing went fairly smoothly, and there were only a few details of our budget that they had questions about.

I'll receive notice about the panel's decision in the next few weeks and from there we can plan out next year's plans in more detail.

That's the news. See you all later.

No comments: